Monday, February 10, 2014

I Need Kids and a Boyfriend.

Today after school one of my super crazy (but oh so lovable) little students came up to me, grabbed my face between his hands and asked me... "Teacher, when are you going to have kids? And a husband or boyfriend?" This whole scenario was made all the better by the fact that the entire time he was asking me this he was squishing my cheeks and shaking my head back and forth, all while his face was slightly closer to mine than is comfortable. (That's the real reason teachers never sit down, because that's when the students can reach you. Then things get weird.)

All I could say was "I don't know, bud. I'm working on it."
Him: "Oh, I know! I could be your boyfriend!"

Hahaha. My kiddos are so concerned about me! Gotta love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment