Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fraudulance, New Girlfriends, & the Bad S-Word

I wanted to start a blog purely for recording the hilarious things that children say to me. I don't know if anyone else will get as much enjoyment out of it as I will, but I thought that I would share anyway. :) There are many, many more, but these are the few that I have written down. Hopefully I will get better at writing them down this way.

11/18
S: "_______, You're a fraud!"
Rest of class: "What? Why is he a frog?"

S: "Miss Jardine, is this your first year of teaching?"
Me: "Yes."
S: "Are you going to teach again next year?"
Me: "Hopefully."
S: "Dangit!"
Me (confused): "Why? Do you want to be my only students ever?"
S: "Yeah, I want to be your best student ever!"
S2: "Wait, what?"

11/19
S: "Miss Jardine, I got a new girlfriend yesterday."
Me: Oh yeah? Who?"
S: "You."
Me: "Oh, really? When did that happen?"
S: "Yesterday...."

12/13
S1: "He called me the S-word, but, like... the bad one!"
S2: (Gasp!) "S-E-X-I?"
S1: "Yeah, it was gross!"

And this is just a small sample. Welcome to the incredibly entertaining world of 3rd grade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment